TERMS & CONDITIONS
RETURNED CHECK POLICY
If your check is returned, the amount of the returned check plus a $150 returned check fee will be added to your account balance. The amount due must be paid in full within 5 business days or the account is subject to being turned over to collections.
Should you choose to cancel your order, THE WRAP FIRM will refund the deposit, minus photography of vehicle, template, art fees and/or any printed portions already processed. The deposit withheld may be transferred to future projects. Cancellation of a project must happen prior to printing or refund will be null & void in entirety.
We will provide a wrap care flyer with every vehicle highlighting the following;
Hand Car Wash – When it’s time to clean your wrapped car, we recommend hand washing with quality automotive cleaning products. You can treat your wrap like paint, but AVOID using compounds and swirl/scratch removers. Waterless Car Wash – We also recommend using a product like CroftgateUSA’s WrapCare Waterless Wash to maintain your car between major washes. We use Aquanil on our client’s vehicles after every wrap to give your vehicle a flawless finish. In addition to cleaning the surface, Aquanil also protects your wrap. Microfiber Towels are recommended to gently and safely apply cleaners and remove it. This way, chances of causing micro-scratches on the top coat, or interior surfaces are avoided.
We highly recommend using microfiber towels for the application and removal of cleaning products. Rotate your towel frequently to reveal a clean side. Keep an extra microfiber towel lying around for the unexpected shine up!
- Fold each Microfiber towels in half twice before use. Make sure the tag is not facing downwards, this can potentially scratch your wrap – This effectively gives you 8 clean pads to carry out your cleaning operation.
- Spray the first microfiber towel with Aquanil waterless car wash to pre-wet, and then lightly spray the surface of the vehicle to be cleaned. Clean only one section of the car at a time.
- Wipe over the section of the vehicles surface with the micro fiber towel pre-sprayed with Aquanil. Any motion circular or linear will work just fine to apply Aquanil.
- Once you’ve applied the Aquanil and gently covered the section of the vehicle simply grab a clean microfiber towel and gently buff off leaving a brilliant long lasting luster.
- Wash Regularly – Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the vehicle wrap may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent such as 3M™ Car Wash Soap 39000, Meguiar’s NXT Generation® Car Wash or Deep Crystal® Car Wash and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth. Note, squeegees should ONLY be used on CLEAN surfaces.
- Automated Car Washes – Brush-type car washes are not recommended as they can scratch the film, cause edges to lift or chip, and dull the film’s appearance. Brushless car washes are acceptable. Pressure Washing – We swear by Chemical Guys Products and use the Foam Cannon on all of our cars. Just follow these guidelines when power washing so that you do not damage the wrap, you'll find that they are very similar to power washing a painted car. Any use of a car wash will VOID YOUR INSTALL WARRANTY.
- Ensure the water pressure is kept below 2000 psi (14 MPa).
- Keep water temperature below 80°C (180°F).
- Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
- Keep the nozzle at least 1 foot (300 mm) away from and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic.
- Important Note! Holding the nozzle of a pressure washer at an angle to the graphic may lift the edges of the film.
- Difficult Contaminants – Soften difficult contaminants such as bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap and similar contaminants by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. If further cleaning is needed, test one of these products in an inconspicuous area to ensure no damage to the wrap film: Meguiar’s Gold Class™ Bug and Tar Remover or 3M™ Citrus Base Cleaner. Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) (two parts IPA to 1 part water) or denatured alcohol may also help. Spot clean the contaminants. Do not use rough scrubbing, dirty or abrasive tools, which will scratch the film. Wash and rinse off all residue immediately. Fuel Spills – Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the dip or vinyl and adhesive. Then wash, rinse and dry as soon as possible. Film Restoration – The following restoration recommendations will help keep your vehicle wraps looking their best.Avoid automated car washes when possible
- Do not use any abrasive polishes or cutting compounds
- Do not use any polishing or wax products on matte or textured films
- If there is wax or wax residue on the surface, remove with an all-purpose cleaner
- Before using cleaning products, always test and approve in an inconspicuous area
*** DO NOT WASH YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL WE HAVE APPROVED THE WRAP INSTALLATION UPON YOUR POST-INSTALLATION CHECK.